Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Saturday 23 January 2016

Author Review - Jo Raven - Inked Brotherhood Series

The first book I ever read from Jo Raven was 'Asher'

http://www.amazon.com/Asher-Inked-Brotherhood-Book-1-ebook/dp/B00KANRBOK/ref=sr_1_11?ie=UTF8&qid=1453604702&sr=8-11&keywords=jo+raven



I fell in love with this series, each book was exceptionally well written. With every new instalment Jo grows as a writer, her confidence in her ability to provide a great story evident. There is so much I could say but really all you need to know is that she loves inflicting pain on these poor boys!! They are all unique characters and Jo really does have a wonderful ability to create fantastic storylines.

I thoroughly enjoyed every one and am now on her review team!!
There is no doubt you will love them as much as I do :)

No comments:

Post a Comment