Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Sunday 24 January 2016

Do the nerves ever calm down!

At some stage this week, I will receive both my positive and negative reviews from Blue Ink Reviews. Am I scared? Oh god yes... I think I just expect the worst, that I don't believe anyone will enjoy the story as much as I do.

It took a lot of courage to branch out the way I have and I have learnt so much along the way. I am already 15000 words into the next instalment and I have noticed the changes already in regards to my writing style. Learning what words are overused and what a passive sentence is. I have to admit, I knew none of this when I first started writing.

Writing the book was easy compared to having to edit it....

Anyway, just voicing my fears today, hoping that as I progress further into this journey, it will become less daunting.

No comments:

Post a Comment