Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Friday 22 January 2016

Introducing Me!!

 
This is my personal journey to becoming a published author. Regardless of what happens with my book, I am excited to finally being able to accomplish a life long dream.

I reside in Rockingham, Western Australia with my four children, and husband.
I am an Office Manager for an Audio Visual company, as well as a fulltime mum and wife.
During my spare time I also like to write. About a year ago I started on a journey to write a novel for publication. I have followed many authors for years in different genres, and have also reviewed for a couple as well. It was during that time that I started on my mission to share my own stories. In just a few weeks this will become a reality.

I have started this blog to share my experiences and my journey.

I will also be sharing all my favourite authors books, teasers and many anything else that I can.

 
In four to six weeks, the release of my first novel - Heroes and Villains, California Dreaming 1, will be made available. I am excited, nervous, and scared of what people will think. It is currently being reviewed by Blue Ink Reviews, and I am hoping that it is reviewed well.


No comments:

Post a Comment