Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Wednesday 10 February 2016

As my week progresses.......

Well.. this week has seen my venture out and seek the assistance of some Facebook book bloggers. I now have a couple that are going to review and share my posts!!

Having conquered that minor hurdle I am getting closer to my website becoming live. My web address (domain name) is now registered, just waiting for the publisher to confirm it is ready for viewing!!

Hopefully over the next 24hours I will be able to search and find www.staceyjohnstonauthor.com to find my very own author website. At the moment it is just about Heroes and Villains, but over the coming weeks I will start using the blog to update on my journey.
I will start posting the teasers from CT Designs once finished and even start mentioning my next instalment which I am in the process of writing.

exciting days ahead!!


Also this week the Peek-a-Book Service (my Book Widget) is now live on the Book2look site  -
http://www.book2look.com


The Book2Look link is http://www.book2look.com/book/QOjjNqtX4j






No comments:

Post a Comment