Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Friday 5 February 2016

Author Review - Nicole Williams - The Crash Trilogy

I don't know about anyone else, but I am a sucker for free books......the only problem with that is you get hooked and have to purchase the next book to see where it leads.

This is how I found Nicole Williams. I came across another series of hers but it was a series called 'The Crash Trilogy' that grabbed my attention. Intrigued I purchased it and started reading.

Have you ever had a book where you avoid everything else if possible just to finish it? Well that was me with this series. I even sat up once everyone else had gone to bed just to keep going. I finished all three books over a three day period. I loved it.

It was an emotionally charged book that had you immersed in Lucy and Jude's story. I felt their pain, their happiness and their frustrations. Up until that point, I had never met an author who could write with such passion. It was an amazing story and one I would thoroughly recommend.

http://www.amazon.com.au/Crash-Trilogy-Clash-Crush-ebook/dp/B00H5SDPGQ/ref=sr_1_7?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1454715790&sr=1-7



No comments:

Post a Comment