Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Wednesday 3 February 2016

My Joy and Frustration for the day!!

I started my day extremely excited as the draft for my website became available to me this morning for my approval... Yah!! another step closer to putting myself out there :)

Then the frustration...... My Blue Ink Review is a couple of months away from completion. Maybe I misunderstood what had been said... I don't know. All I do know is that I will have to continue on until I have made my final payment instalment to my publisher.

With every step forward, I make a little step backwards.

Anyway, I am very happy that I will soon be able to reveal my website where I can add new books, blogs etc. I can do a little happy dance for now!! :)


Here is a little sneak peak before it the editing takes place ;)



No comments:

Post a Comment