Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Monday 22 February 2016

Review: Dared

Dared Dared by Kristina Borden
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted this back for an honest review.
Having never read anything else by Kristina I wasn't sure what to expect.
Once I started it, I was hooked. I loved the storyline, more so because it was different to what you would normally expect. The twist that Kristina integrates into her story, is one that I never would have expected or saw coming and I really liked how that played out.
For me reading and writing is a release, a place to lose myself after the everyday stresses. What I love is an addictive storyline, and well defined characters, and I got that and so much more when I read Dared. I loved Summer's sassiness and how she carried herself. Her character is one you can relate to, very likeable and real. Damien on the other hand is what you would expect as a bad boy, and he sounds delicious.. so that helps too :)
It is definitely a book I would highly recommend to my friends.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment