Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Review: Havoc

Havoc Havoc by Nina Levine
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow, what can I say about this book!
I was privileged to be granted this book as an advanced copy, which I was more than a little excited about!!
I started my Storm MC journey when I discover Storm for free on Amazon. I can't say that motorcycle club books were really my thing at the time, but I love reading so I will give anything a go once. Needless to say I was hooked and have been following (ok maybe stalking!) Nina ever since. :)
Although I fell in love with Nash, I am sorry to say he has been replaced with Havoc.. this is so far (and I will say so far because I am sure the next one will be even better) my favourite out of the series. All of Nina's characters have a realism to them that I love, especially when their stories can draw you in like you are living it with them.
It seems that so much emotion went into making Havoc, that it made it hard to put this book down.
Havoc, of course, is everything you would expect in a tormented, dirty biker boy. He is a man who is happy doing his own thing, taking care of the dirty jobs that no one else wants or is capable of doing. His life is simple, he lives for his club and his work, until he meets Carla......
Carla is a girl with a plan, who is looking for stability. The last thing she was looking for was a biker.
Between them and their love for each other, Carla brings calm to Havocs fury and Havoc accepts everything about Carla in a way no one ever has.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment