Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Sunday 13 March 2016

Review: Kiss Chasey

Kiss Chasey Kiss Chasey by Misti Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted this novel for an honest review.

Misti Murphy is an author I have only just discovered, and I found her novel - Kiss Chasey to be a fantastic read. What I loved about this book, was that, it was never what it seemed. Just when you think you have the storyline worked out, it changes on you! I loved that!

Seeing as though, this is the first time I have read anything by Misti, I found the content to be very well written, with a complex storyline that kept you enthralled until the end.

I enjoy finding books that catch my interest in the first chapter, as there is more chance that I won't want to put it down. This book definitely did that, as I finished the book in two days.

If you are looking for something different from the usual romance books, then this is one I would highly recommend. x


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment