Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Tuesday 8 March 2016

Review: Ryder

Ryder Ryder by L.A. Casey
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been following L.A Casey since I stumbled across Alec last year when looking for something new to read. I loved the style of writing I found in that book and have been stalking her ever since waiting for my next Slater Brother fix!! (https://www.facebook.com/theslaterbro...)

Ryder was exceptional! Obviously, because I finished it in one day!
I was just as curious as the next person as to what was going on with Ryder, because I had my assumptions. Boy was I wrong! I can't say I saw that twist coming at all. The story draws you in so that you got emotional when Branna does, you feel her anger and then get to celebrate her happiness as well. I hate to admit, but even I got teary at times. You really did feel for her. There were definitely times when you wanted to kill Ryder, but at the end of the day he is everything you expect.

I love how both Ryder and Branna have become the parental figures for their families, and I have looked forward to learning more about them.

The only thing I am disappointed in, is that I read this awesome story too quickly and now I have to wait for the next instalment. - Well recommended!! :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment