Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Monday 11 April 2016

Prologue - California Dreaming (a short novella) - back to the beginning

When I wrote Heroes and Villains, I never anticipated the interest from my readers about what my boys went through, prior coming to Brooklyn...... so I decided (with a little help from hubby :)) to write a prologue - a prequel of sorts.

California Dreaming ( due for release end of April 2016)

This is the story of four young boys growing up in Laguna Beach. Four adventurous boys, who stumble across trouble in a seemingly deserted laneway on their way home one evening.

What did they witness? Well you will have to read my debut novel to find out ;)

This trouble leads them away from Laguna Beach to Brooklyn, where our story continues in Heroes and Villains - California Dreaming 1...

I am half way through writing this novella and would like to introduce one of the boys....


Let me introduce to you - Luke :)


No comments:

Post a Comment