Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Tuesday 12 April 2016

Review: MOTO

MOTO MOTO by M. Never
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

There is a reason I love finding new authors to follow, and that is the different styles of writing you come across.

This is the first book of M. Never's that I have had the opportunity to read and I loved it!!

I was gifted this an advanced copy of this book for an honest review.

It had everything....... a fast paced racing novel with a hell of a love story and a twist that you just don't see coming!!

To start we meet Kayla Kincade, a per diem nurse at Mercy Medical. A woman with a tragic racing past, who makes it her mission to stay away from that scene and bikers in general. Working at the same hospital is Devlin Dane, a deliciously hot tattooed doctor well known for his kinky ways in the bedroom. Dev has been pursuing Kayla since starting at the hospital only to have her reject his every advance. Her problem is not that she doesn't find him attractive, it's that he is a biker and she doesn't date bikers.

We are then introduced to Reese Dane, a world famous motorcycle racer, who also happens to be Devlin's twin brother.

I don't want to spoil the storyline, but what I will say is that Kayla's world gets turned upside down when she allows these twin brothers to invade her life in a way she never envisioned. It is an extremely well written story, that will have you hooked until the final page. I couldn't put it down, I just wanted to know how it ended.

Although you have your suspicions about what is going to happen during the course of the story, the twist M. Never throws at you, tosses that all out the window.

It's not something you would expect!!

This is really a story you can't pass up. Everything about it makes it a fantastic read.... I would definitely recommend it to others.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment