Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Tuesday 17 May 2016

Review: Crave Me

Crave Me Crave Me by M. Robinson
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of Crave Me by M. Robinson and I am struggling to put into words how amazing this book actually was.
I'll be honest it guttered me and there were parts of it that devastated me, but I just could not put it down. I cried, I became angry and then I was heartbroken. This story had me feeling so many different emotions that I didn't know what was wrong with me.
Coming from a family that has been gripped with addiction, everything I read just hit so close to home. I knew exactly what Briggs was going through, although my situation was slightly different. It's the effect it has on the people surrounding that makes it a heartbreaking situation.
This is a gripping, well written story about drug addiction and the effects it has on not only the addict but also the family surrounding them.
It is difficult in parts to read, but it really is a fantastic story and one that I would highly recommend xx

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment