Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Review: Trinity

Trinity Trinity by M. Never
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This is the second novel that I have had the privilege of reading for M Never and once again I am extremely grateful!!
This is a male/male/female book and o.m.g what a ride........
Can I just mention, that it's probably not the best idea to read this one on public transport!!! I thoroughly enjoyed it, but the man next to me might have been a little shocked.... LoL

In Trinity we are introduced to Jennifer, a girl managing a run down restaurant / bar when she meets Shane and Chase. These two boys just happen to visit Jennifer's place of business on the night of her bestfriends combined hens / bucks night that she has planned.

Initially she misinterepts the relationship between Chase and Shane, until she ends up spending one night of passion with them both.

This is a highly sexual driven story that will knock the socks off you and have you sitting on the edge of your seat wanting to finish it. There isn't a scene in it that will disappoint, but it's not just all about the sex. What I loved about this story was the diversity of it. M not only writes a steamy sex scene, but she also tells a compeling story and that's what will keep me coming back for more.

It is an unconvention love story, but also a fantastic read and one you shouldn't miss.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment