Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Sunday 18 March 2018

🔥 🔥 #FREE 🔥 🔥

*´¨✫)
¸.•´¸.•*´¨) ❣ ¸.•*¨) 
California Dreaming

Click to #purchase this free novella and start the California Dreaming Series today --> http://amzn.to/2d696KV

I'm a contract killer, a hitman paid to take care of those unsightly jobs. You want someone gone, a problem solved, but are too much of a pussy to do it yourself, then you call me. I’m one of those hands on, kind of guys. I don’t mind getting my hands dirty for the right price. My rates may be high, but the quality of my work is exceptional. I pride myself on making sure the job is done right and on time. My reputation sometimes precedes me. 

I have spent more time in Laguna Beach than I’d have liked over the past year, but I’m here to send a message.... 

********* 

Luke. Ben, Kyle and Stephen lived for the beach. They chased the sun, surf and of course the girls until they found themselves in the wrong place at the wrong time, becoming witnesses to a crime that sets off an irreversible chain of events ….. 

What did they witness? 

All will be revealed in California Dreaming. 

No comments:

Post a Comment