Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Wednesday 29 June 2016

Review: BEAST

BEAST BEAST by L. Grubb
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was initially introduced to Lucii's writing through her MC novels, but was given this one for an honest review. Obviously, this is different from what I am used to but was extremely surprised with how well she nailed it.

Beast is a MMA fighter, a man who cares for nothing and no one, until he meets a fellow MMA fighter by the name of Carlotta. There was certainly no love at first sight with these two and there is a fierceness to both of them that we learn is from their harsh upbringings.

The love story between these two is unconventional, but extremely passionate and I love how real the story comes across. There is a reality to these characters that keeps you hanging on until the end, just to find out how it all ends.

I am not one for spoilers, but would highly recommend this book to anyone, it was well worth the read and I look forward to seeing what Lucii publishes next.


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment