Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Wednesday 20 July 2016

Review: Sugar Daddies

Sugar Daddies Sugar Daddies by Jade West
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

For me this was another exceptional read by Jade West. Although I have thoroughly enjoyed all Jade's books, this was somewhat different and an exceptionally hot read!!

Everyone has dreams, and secret inhibitions (maybe not like this, but you get my drift) that they want to explore or see happen and that's just what Sugar Daddies was all about.

The sex, well that's just a highlight of the story, but when you read past that, you really get caught up in what Jade is trying to portray. This is a well thought out and descriptive story of three people who are looking at the bigger picture and aiming for what their hearts desire.

I loved the storyline (ok and maybe the sex!) because it reminded us of what lengths some people will go to and endure to achieve their goals and inner most dreams.

This is a fantastic read and one I would highly recommend.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment