Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Author Review - Nina Levine - Storm MC Series

Nina Levine is a fellow Australian author that I started following about a year ago. I stumbled across her first book Storm - which is free on Amazon :)

I have never read any motorcycle club romances before so I wasn't sure what to expect. What I got was really dirty mouthed, tattooed men who were obviously bikers, but hot none the less!!

Nina has a way of describing her characters that keeps you enthralled, hanging on, wanting to know how it will end. Each instalment better than the last.

My personal favourite is book 4 - Slay  - If I were to ever claim to having a book boyfriend, Blade is it for sure!!!

I would recommend this authors books to anyone, she is a fantastic author and I can't wait for book 8 - Havoc!!

http://www.amazon.com.au/Storm-MC-Collection-Books-Motorcycle-ebook/dp/B00PSLJDOU/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1453851965&sr=8-1&keywords=nina+levine+storm+mc


No comments:

Post a Comment