Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Thursday 28 January 2016

Very appreciative!!

Today marks a very monumental moment in my life.. after months of hard work my book is finally live!!

I love reading, my tastes varying from Stephen King and his suspenseful horror stories to Victoria Ashley and her sexy erotic novels. I am not a picky person and just have a great love of reading in general.

Through this whole process I have shifted so far out of my comfort zone, that I don't always know who I am anymore. I have always been a very private person, but by starting this journey to become a published author, I have had to venture out into the world.

I am very appreciative to the authors who have made the time to give me advice, offer me suggestions. Having to promote myself was something I hadn't counted on and if I am to be honest, has scared the crap out of me.

My self doubts creep in on and off over the day, everyday!!

It is worse when I am reading another novel, as I start to wonder whether mine is actually any good. Have I written my like this? have I structured it the same, looked for simple author mistakes. When I take the time to re read sections, I get annoyed at myself, reassuring myself that yes, it is just as good as other books.

I am very new to this and it has been an amazing journey, one I wish to continue in the years to come.

I love telling stories, sharing what I have been creating over the years. I may be nervous and all those other emotions but it has been worth it.

Even if this venture goes no where, I am proud of what I have produced and the fact that I have made it this far.

Stacey x

No comments:

Post a Comment