Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Saturday 23 January 2016

When I started this journey, the characters were just figments of my imagination, created when I needed to escape reality.
A bit childish, you may say....  Well yes, in a way it is.

For me, my childhood was you could say unconventional. We grew up in a house with three aunties, two uncles, our father and finally our grandparents. Life has always had it's ups and downs and I have escaped by using my imagination.

This is how my stories came to light.

About twelve months ago I finally decided to put those stories on paper. I have always had a knack for writing and it seemed to be the perfect time in my life to bring my characters to life.

It has been a daunting experience, one I was not prepared for, but am very proud of. I have learnt so much and at the end of the day I have a novel that is mine!

Regardless of what happens from here, I am excited, nervous and scared all rolled into one...


No comments:

Post a Comment