Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Tuesday 26 January 2016

Frustration!! - Are my expectations to high?

So I open my emails this morning, eagerly awaiting news of my review. Surely I should hear something by now, I assume. Well I would be wrong!!

This morning I have received an Agreement form from Blueink Review Services, forwarded to me by my publishing company.

Now I believe that I have been a patient person - ok, maybe not so patient ;)

How long will I now have to wait? Will it delay the release of my book? All thoughts going through my head this morning.

But on a more exciting note! A Standard Book Video is included in my package...

I have filled out my survey this morning to help them facilitate the creation of my Book Video!!

Now, that is something I am excited about! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment