Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Sunday 21 February 2016

Goodmorning - Heroes & Villains - short book quotes :)

Parts of Heroes & Villains - my debut novel made me smile all over again. I am going over it as an ebook format to smooth out any little errors / mistakes before I apply for an after published revision of it.

Once my professional review is done in April (it has been pushed back :( ) I have the option to make changes. I am using my time before that to highlight things that were missed.

Sooo in having to re read my own book I have found little quotes that have made me smile and laugh.

I have included a few seeing as today is a happy day for me and I want to share my happiness around :)




These are just a couple from excerpts of Ben's that also bring a smile to my face.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment