Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Monday 22 February 2016

Review: The Way Back To Me

The Way Back To Me The Way Back To Me by Anne Mercier
My rating: 0 of 5 stars

This book was gifted to me for an honest review xx
For me, after reading everything Anne has written, this has to be her best. It is different from her usual writing, but it is a story that you will love.
There is so much I can say about this book, it was a heartbreaking tale of love and loss. One that I could relate to more than I imagined.
It is an emotional story of Olivia, a girl who has lost not only the love of her life, but her friends as well. Her journey from that moment onwards is heart wrenching and very emotional. One that you would never wish upon anyone and something you could never envision yourself going through.
Cameron, although portrayed in the worst possible way, is her key to finding her way back. The one person who knows Olivia well enough to bring her back from the blackness. You really did feel their pain.
Their story is one you can't not read!
It is an addictive story that has you wanting to ignore everything else just to finish it in one sitting.

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment