Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Thursday 4 February 2016

Works in progress... :)

I may still be waiting for my website to be finalised with all the changes I have asked for, but the draft of my press release was sent to me this morning for approval....

I was actually pretty impressed but was stumped when asked to choose my 10 preferred cities that I wanted the my press release distributed. Obviously, I chose Perth, Western Australia because that is where I am from, but what other cities do you target??

I ended up going with the following (It's really sad that I had to use Google to find some of these!!)

Perth, Sydney, Melbourne, Auckland, Hong Kong, Toronto, California, New York, Los Angeles, Birmingham and Manchester....

So over the next month Xlibris will start launching my books press release in those cities for me.




No comments:

Post a Comment