Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Tuesday 5 April 2016

Review: Stripped

Stripped Stripped by Allie Juliette Mousseau
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was gifted a copy of Stripped by Allie Juliette Mousseau for an honest review and I was pleasantly surprised!!
I am always sceptical when I take on books by authors I have never read before, but I was grateful I got this opportunity. It was a refreshing, and completely different from what I have been reading of late. For one I love that one of the main leads was Australian, but I may be a little bias seeing I am Australian as well!!

There was nothing about this book that I didn't like, and in all honesty it was just what I was looking for.

When you start this story you meet Emelie Cartier, a ballerina whose life has not lead her down the path she believed she was destined. We then meet Stone Wright 'Dirty Aussie' who works as a stripper. (just the word stripper should be enough to entice you :) )

I don't want to give away this story but what I will say is that appearances are not always what they seem. Sometimes fate has a way of intervening in our lives to lead us to bigger and better things!!

This is a beautiful story of two people, once destined for greatness, now finding a new direction and love together. Ok and the sex scenes were awesome!!

You will love this story as much as I did and I for one will be adding the rest of Allie' books to my TBR list.... Highly recommended!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment