Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Monday 18 April 2016

Review: Prick Tease

Prick Tease Prick Tease by Misti Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I think I may be a little addicted to Misti's books!!

This is the second book I have read of the Hadley series and once again I was hooked!! I love the way Misti creates her stories and her characters. she has a way of drawing us into their stories and keeping us enthralled until the very end.... something I look for when looking for new authors to follow.

When you start this story you meet Claire Hadley, the only girl in a family dominated by alpha males hell bent on protecting her. Then we meet Razor Bennington, her brother Mace's best friend and a boy who was taken in by her parents when he was a child.

There is a fierce loyalty that Razor feels for the Hadley family that stops him from pursuing the one thing he wants....... Claire
To him she is supposed to just be his little sister, a girl he grew up with, but she isn't and that's not how he sees her. For Claire the attraction is the same, except she feels that he hates her for what she did seven years prior. Just before he joined the marines and disappeared.

Coming home to Reverence, Claire leaves behind a cheating fiancé in the hope of clearing her head. Their image was supposed to be one of innocence, but he ruined that when she caught him with another woman. When Razor helps her after she becomes stranded on the side of the road, her life takes a turn she never envisioned.

I loved the story line and the struggle these two went through to find their way to each other. It's a wonderful story and a must read!



View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment