Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Monday 18 April 2016

Review: Cocky F@#ker

Cocky F@#ker Cocky F@#ker by Misti Murphy
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

This book by Misti Murphy has it all, sex, hate, love, you name it, she gives it to you in her new book Cocky F@#ker!!
I was gifted this as an advanced copy for an honest review and I loved it!!

There is nothing I love more than a cocky alpha male... I love the detail that goes into portraying their characters to make them appealing to us in every way. What makes it even better is a sassy assed woman bringing them to their knees...

Mace Hadley is an ex marine, suffering with guilt from something that happened during his last tour. He comes home to Reverence to start over and end something he should have done a long time ago............ his whatever relationship with Chelsea Taylor..... something that isn't as easy as it would appear.

Chelsea Taylor has always loved Mace Hadley, but he is arrogant and cocky!

This love story is full of emotion and lots of god damned secrets!! it's a rollercoaster ride that keeps you hanging on till the end. (I was even tempted to skip to the end to find out what happened, it had me that hooked!) It's definitely a story that has you getting frustrated at both Mace and Chelsea, where you want to bang their heads together!!

This is a fantastic story and a must read!!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment