Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Monday 11 April 2016

My Continuing Journey..... When you realise not everything is as it seems....



Over the last month I have participated in a few author takeover and have met many fantastic people along the way. What I wasn't prepared for was the nastiness....... You hear about others having experienced it, but you honestly believe that you will be safe from that. I mean honestly, you believe that everyone you have met is lovely and very encouraging.

Whether it be directly or indirectly aimed at you, it's very upsetting and something that you just can't condone.

We are all human beings with feelings!!

We all have the same desires and dreams in this business, hopes of making something of yourself. I personally, love promoting others even though I am trying to accomplish the same goal. I have been witness of things that I feel could have been handled a little less publicly, but I suppose we all have different ways of dealing with things.

Regardless, I will persist and continue on as I love the world I have entered and will continue to do what I love to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment