Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Saturday 19 March 2016

A Positive Review to brighten my day!!

I got notification that one of my lovely reviewers had left me some feedback on my novel - Heroes and Villains on Amazon.

Just because I am excited, I have posted it below!!




Customer Review

5.0 out of 5 stars My heart is pounding from this story... simply amazing!, March 18, 2016
This review is from: Heroes and Villains: California Dreaming 1 (Kindle Edition)
Heroes and Villains started off sort of slow but I understand the need to setup the background for our characters and it all made more sense later on in the book to have that setup in the beginning.

Stacey kept me on my toes with this story and when i thought I had it figured out, I was proven wrong. I love it when the twists aren't what I expect and when I can be completely surprised.

The chemistry between the characters is awesome and I was definitely on a roller coaster of emotions throughout this book. The story line is captivating and the suspense keeps you moving through the story perfectly and sometimes... okay okay all the time wanting to speed up to find out what happens!

I haven't read a book that was this exhilarating in a long time and now I fully remember why I love romantic suspense novels so much! My heart is still pounding from reading it and wow I can't wait to see what Stacey has in the works!

No comments:

Post a Comment