Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Tuesday 1 March 2016

Review: Saved By The SEAL

Saved By The SEAL Saved By The SEAL by Diana Gardin
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I was lucky enough to receive an ARC copy of Saved by the Seal and it was better than I expected. I love finding new authors to follow, especially as a writer, so that you can experience all types of writing and content.
The way Diana expresses her characters makes them feel real. I got drawn into Grisham's story, a wounded seal, fighting to find his place when everything he knows is taken away from him. It is hard to image what it would be like to have to readjust to a 'normal' life. Then we meet Greta, a girl Grisham saves, one who would then go on to save him. Their story is not your run of the mill boy meet girl story and it will have you hanging onto every word to see how it will end.
Throw in a little twist and this is a fantastic book!!
This is definitely one I would highly recommend x

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment