Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Monday 14 March 2016

Where to next??

Now that my assistance from my publisher is coming to an end, I am faced with - what to do next?
I am still waiting on my professional review, which got pushed back to April and am yet to see my book video (which is still in production) so it appears that I need to push my debut novel some more on my end.

How much do you need to do? Is it pushy to ask other authors you follow if you can ask members of their groups if they would offer you some honest reviews, that can be posted to Amazon etc?

I have never expected anything to just happen and success to fall in my lap, but what do we, as new authors, need to do to put ourselves in a position where we can get noticed.

I also don't want to push something that nobody likes either :(

So.... this week has seen me join Books & Boys Book Blog as a reviewer, to add to the other review teams I am a part of. The more I get involved in the writing world, the happier I am. My hope is that I can one day, go on to be as successful as the wonderful authors I review for are. :)



No comments:

Post a Comment