Coming Soon!

Coming Soon!
After the Rain

Wednesday 9 March 2016

Review: Bodyguard Dearest

Bodyguard Dearest Bodyguard Dearest by Alison Foster
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been following Alison since I discovered her Scandal series. I was lucky enough to receive an advanced copy of this book, which I was extremely happy about! :)
The one thing I love about Alison's writing, is how she portrays her characters. She always manages to make them feel real, and I find that's what keeps us, as readers, enthralled in their stories.
I got a little taste of Tanner Hayes in the Scandal Series, but only just enough to trigger my curiosity. I was hoping Alison would give him his own book!! I definitely was not disappointed when she did, and I will be happily recommending this book. :)
Tanner himself (who comes across as being delicious), is an ex-military man with a haunted past. He is employed to head a security unit for a Criminal boss and his family. Part of his job is to take on the bodyguard duties of the youngest daughter Trista Kane. Trista is a spoilt rich girl, trying to escape a life she loathes, only to be stopped by Tanner at every turn.
It really is a great story, an unlikely love story which twists and turns.
A must read!!


View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment